1 ene 2010

Otra vez... empezando con mal pie

Pues eso...



Leaves are on the ground,
fall has come.
Blue skies turning grey,
like my love.
I try to carry you
and make you whole,
but it was never enough,
I must go.

And who is gonna save you when I’m gone?
And who’ll watch over you when I’m gone?

You say you care for me,
but hide it well.
How can you love someone not yourself?

And who is gonna save you when I’m gone?
And who’ll watch over you when I’m gone?

And when I’m gone, who will break your fall?
Who will you blame?
I can’t go on,
let you loose it all,
before I can change.
Who’ll ease your pain,
ease your pain?

And who is gonna save you when I’m gone?
And who’ll watch over you?
And who will give you strength when you’re not strong?
Who’ll watch over you when I’m gone away?

Snow is on the ground,
winter’s come.
You long to hear my voice,
but I’m long gone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario